HOURLY Reminder Labels
One tab for each hour of the day.
Hourly Dosage Reminder Labels are great for things that need to be taken multiple times a day, hours apart, including pain, anti-nausea, or allergy medications.
- Each tooktake hourly label tracks one 24-hour period and has space for you to note the number of hours between doses on the label.
- You can save the tabs (sticking in another spot on the package) and reuse them for several days.
- Tooktake works on all forms of medication and supplements. Liquids, lotions, sprays, creams, drops, herbs, sprays, gummies, and of course pills.
- Nothing to program, fill or remember to turn off/on.
- Great for kids, teens, adults, and pet owners!
- We recommend that you place your tooktake hourly label on the bottle, package, or container of any medication that is taken in hourly intervals, proactively, so it's all ready to go if you need it. ( Cold medication, allergy, etc..)
How to use:
Write the number of hours between doses on the tooktake label, and gently peel the label from the backing.
Place the tooktake label on the bottle or box of your required medication/supplement.
Remove the tab for the hour when you take your first dose. Repeat for the next dose. Continue as needed.
Know at a glance if you took or still need to take it.
4 tooktake hourly medication reminder labels in each package
Not sure how tooktake will fit on your bottle? Try turning it sideways, that’s how I use mine.
- Tooktake should be regarded as purely an aid to memory and tooktake LLC or their agents cannot be held responsible if you forget to take your medication, take the wrong medication, take the wrong medication at the wrong time, or any combination of these events. You should not rely on tooktake alone to remember to take medication.