Know if you took it or still need to take it at a glance
Tooktake 10 Day Medication/Vitamin Reminder Labels are great for the most common dosages of short-term medications. Frequently when you are starting out on a new medication you will need to keep track as your doctor adjusts your dosage, or with medications like antibiotics, which are frequently prescribed for short amounts of time, once or twice a day.
For those of us who aren’t used to remembering to take medications at all, this new addition to our daily routine can be extra challenging. You don’t want to forget and you don’t want to take it twice! The effects of taking many medications twice can be much worse
• If you need to take your vitamins or medication ONCE or TWICE a day for a limited time.
• Many medications, like antibiotics are prescribed for a limited number of days, either once or twice a day
• For those of us who aren’t used to remembering to take medications at all, this new addition to our daily routine can be extra challenging. You don’t want to forget and you don’t want to take it twice!
• The effects of taking many medications twice can be much worse than not taking them at all, but not taking them as prescribed can lessen the effectiveness of the prescribed treatment.
Works on all forms of medication and supplements. Liquids, lotions, sprays, creams, drops, herbs, sprays, gummies, and of course pills.
• Nothing to program, fill or remember to turn off/on.
• Great for kids, teens, adults, and pet owners!
• 4 tooktake labels in each packa
How To Use:
Place the tooktake label on the bottle or box of your required medication or supplement.
Each day, when you take the required dosage peel off the perforated tab that corresponds to the day of the week.
If you take it twice a day, use one side for the morning and the other for the evening.
Know at a glance if you took or still need to take it.
Not sure how tooktake will fit on your bottle? Try turning it sideways!
• Tooktake should be regarded as purely an aid
to memory and tooktake LLC or their agents
cannot be held responsible if you forget to
take your medication, take the wrong
medication, take the wrong medication at the
wrong time, or any combination of these
events. You should not rely on tooktake alone
to remember to take
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.